Please be sure to read this page THOROUGHLY as we have updated our procedures.
We are so excited to have volunteers in the classroom and around campus. We want to make volunteering on campus as simple as possible, while also ensuring that our volunteers understand school policies. Therefore, we have instituted an online training program.
Whether you are NEW or RETURNING volunteer, we ask that you complete a few easy steps:
1) View our Volunteer Video (unless you already attended Mrs. Kriby's training at Parent University!)
2. Complete a brief form here.
Be sure you complete the form AFTER viewing the presentation or video
. If you have any questions about this procedure, please email Dr. Fradley
. You may also reference the Volunteer Guidelines and Training PowerPoint below.
We look forward to seeing you on campus!
Other Helpful Hints
- Please be prepared to present photo ID to the school office which will be verified through the Raptor safety system.
- We must also know where on campus you will be volunteering so please have that information available when you arrive.
- Additionally, all volunteers must check out through the front office before leaving for the day.